This programme will help you to understand, among other things, the rapidly changing financial market conditions, the source of the recent financial crisis and the rationale for the ‘bailouts’ of several banks worldwide. They shall be trained in auditing, banking operations, risk management as well as portfolio management and fully engaged to excel in the finance sector. Course helps to develop your existing skills by advanced study in the areas of banking and finance, develop your competence in applying advanced quantitative techniques to the practice of banking and finance. It helps to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a career in investment banking, financial markets and corporate finance.
Objective:Objective of this program is to prepare students to think critically and find new ways to improve the industry. Students learn to communicate effectively on all levels and acquire leadership skills in the banking industry to become an initiator of change by making complex and difficult decisions using modern finance, marketing and management analysis methods.
Learning OutcomesAt the end of this course, the grandaunts will have gained skill, knowledge and experience in:
- i) Ability to identify principles of organizational management and the commercial environment in the financial services industry.
- ii) An ability to identify, formulate and solve banking and finance problems through the application of knowledge, within an ethical foundation.
12 months (2 hours a day of personal studies)modules
- Social Studies
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Communication Skills
- Information Technology
- Quantitative Methods
- Principles and Practice of Management
- Law Relating to Banking Services
- The Monetary and Financial Systems
- Management in Banking
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Branch Banking: Law and Practice
- Financial of International Trade: Payment and Services
Qualification KCSE C plain or any diploma or degree from a recognized institution Application Process
- Download the application form Helites College Application or Apply Online
- Fill the form.
- Save it with your full name and course
- Send the filled form to: email@example.com
- Write the subject of the email the name of the course
- Wait for your admission letter
- Pay full amount or first instalment vii) Register online and start receiving learning materials (online) or attend lessons (on-campus)